About Camille

     So here we are. The very first post. This one is gonna be all about me!

    My name is Camille Leconte. I am a senior in high school and very excited about it despite the Coronavirus being rampant in the United States.  I am the daughter of one Haitian-American and one Haitian immigrant. This is my first time taking any dual enrollment classes and while at first I was nervous, my teachers have been helping me really get in to it and understand how things work. Before I got to high school I thought I would be doing something in the medical field but as soon as I got there my marketing classes had me so captivated that I would rather pursue a career in that field instead. At my home school Grayson, I joined a DECA Club and was able to really hone my skill set and understand what it takes to be apart of that career. My hobbies include but are not limited to; reading, drawing, watching interesting anime shows, and sewing. I am a very big foodie and I love to try new things from different cultures. I'm very into horoscopes and anything ethereal & celestial. Thank you for reading through this post and getting to know me! 




Comments

Popular Posts